CHINESE RECIPES DISHES :
Chinese Pork Fried Rice
To have a great chinese fried rice, we prefer to use leftover rice, add in chicken breast or even more
veggies for the pork.
3/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pound boneless pork chops, and cut them into cube of size ½ inch each cube
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 medium size red sweet pepper, cored, seeded and thinly sliced
- 3 cups left-over white rice
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 ½ cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
In a small bowl, mix together broth, soy sauce, oyster sauce, ginger and set aside.
- Put some oil and stir-fry pork chops for 4 minutes per side.
- Heat a medium-size nonstick skillet over medium heat. Pour in the oil. Add eggs and
cook for 2 minutes, until set. Remove to a plate and cut into 1/2-inch strips. Reserve.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet or wok. Add onion and stir-fry for 5 to 6 minutes, until
softened. Stir in broth mixture and rice. Stir-fry 2 minutes. Add reserved pork, egg strips,
scallions, peas and sesame oil. Stir gently to combine and heat through, about 2 minutes.
Filipino Beef Steak
Original recipe makes 8 servings
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 ½ tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 onion. Chopped
- 4 pounds New York strip steak, sliced thin
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Add the lemon juice, soy sauce, sugar, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl.
Place the sliced steak in a large bowl; pour the lemon juice mixture over the steak
and toss to coat. Sprinkle with the cornstarch and lightly mix. Cover and refrigerate
for at least 1 hour, up to overnight.
- Heat 1/4 cup vegetable oil in a large skillet. Remove the beef slices from the
marinade, shake to remove any excess liquid. Stir fry the beef slices in batches in
the hot oil until they start to firm, and are reddish-pink and juicy in the center, make
sure you don’t over-cook the beef, only cook for 2 to 4 minutes per side. Remove the
beef slices from the skillet and set aside on a serving platter.
- Heat the olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir the onion and
garlic in the hot oil until the onion is golden brown. Please cook for 5 to 7 minutes
and pour over the beef
More Recipe Links